Museum of Science Field Trip
- Students should arrive to school on time 7:45 a.m.
- Please remind students to wear comfortable clothes and good walking shoes.
- Students need to bring a lunch with their name on it (there is no microwave for use so please plan accordingly).
- Students may bring a water bottle with their lunch.
- We will return to school in time for Enrichment.
If you have any questions please email Ms. Kriger at email@example.com
- We will begin working on our salt dough maps for exhibition right after vacation. If you would like to donate salt or flour to our science project, that would be great! Please have your student bring the materials to Ms. Kriger’s room.
- Number Project Poster due Friday 2/17/17
- Museum of Science Field Trip is 2/16/17
Number Project Kick Off is happening Tuesday Jan 17!
Check your student’s binder Tuesday night for more details 🙂
Happy New Year!
Welcome to 2017! In this new year, we are stepping up our expectations for the fourth grade students. Homework will become more demanding as the year goes on. It is imperative that you are checking and initialing your child’s assignment book nightly. This is our way of communicating with you so please make every effort to sign the book nightly.
The MCCPS Assignment Book Policy states that:
- Students are expected to keep an accurate record of all assignments. Students should write neatly, so that they, their parents, and teachers can read each entry.
- Teachers will initial the assignment book to indicate that the assignments have been recorded correctly.
- Parents are asked to initial the assignment book to indicate that they have seen their child’s completed assignments. “
The MCCPS Homework Policy states that:
- All assignments need to be completed by the assigned date
- If a student is unable to complete an assignment they:
- Must check in with their teacher
- Must complete it as soon as possible
- May be assigned lunch detention for several missing assignments to make up the missing work
We are going to do our part to ensure that every student is successful and that we are fully preparing students for the years to come.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email the team.
Happy New Year!
Grade 4 Team