Join us in supporting our students and teachers
Together we can provide every student and teacher with the safety and supplies they need to ensure a safe and productive learning experience!
Steps taken to safely reopen our school:
- Purchased safety masks, hand sanitizer, gloves and other necessary safety equipment
- Upgraded our HVAC and air filtration systems throughout the school
- Installed touchless faucets in all bathrooms
- Established disinfecting services and ongoing nightly cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Converted three classrooms from carpet to the more sanitary tile flooring
- Created an isolation room with a separate exi for students/staff who may become ill during the school day
- Added NEW technology to support remote learning and assessment practices (Schoology & iReady)
- Provided 10 days of professional development training to support our updated learning platform
- Hired a School Adjustment Counselor to our staff to better support students’ social/emotional needs
Thank you for supporting COVID-19 education relief efforts!
In order to accomplish the above, we have spent $241 per student to date. Please consider a donation of $241 to offset the cost of safety supplies and learning resources.
MCCPS relies on the generosity of individuals like you, and so we ask you to consider a donation.
We hope that you will help support our efforts.
Checks payable to Marblehead Charter Education Fund can be sent to the school office at 17 Lime Street Marblehead, MA 01945 or to pay online by clicking the Donate button below.
Your generosity helps us foster a community that empowers children to become capable, self-determining, fully engaged individuals who are critical and creative thinkers committed to achieving their highest intellectual, artistic, social, emotional, and physical potential.